








This one may need an explanation. When we bought our house, his room was already painted a bright orange color. We have fought and fought over it. He LOVES the orange...I wanted to paint it. So, for his birthday, I found a bedspread that has orange in it and gave it to him with a note that said, "For your birthday, keep your beloved orange walls!"


Then on the following Friday, he had a sleepover with three of his best friends: Sean, Ethan and Noah (or BIG Noah as we call him). The boys had an awesome time. I forgot to get the camera out after dinner/dessert, so I didn't capture much of it on film. They made their own movie with Dad's video camera and later that night, we projected their movie on the wall in the living room. They had a great time laughing at themselves. They were all asleep by 1 o'clock or so and up at the crack of dawn, of course. All in all, a good first slumber party.



No comments:
Post a Comment