Okay, so I've been busy.
Much to report.
Too much to try to catch up on.
Needless to say, being a homeschooler leaves little time for reflection. And that's really what my blog was to me...a chance to reflect on the happenings of this house and home. I will not promise that I will do better. I am only human. But I did set this up as a sort of online scrapbook for my boys and they deserve better.
What I didn't report on in 2009:
-homeschooling both boys now
-Noah is learning (slowly) to read
-Levi is loving the new Abeka curriculum (in particular Science and History)
-Levi participated in the Lego group with the Chickasaw Nation
-Noah began karate/gymnastics
-Life & Laughter is back!!! (first retreat back with the Garden Ridge C of C in October of 2009...more to come in April in ABQ)
-Thanksgiving with the Hinsons
-a weekend at Great Wolf Lodge with the Freemans
-the Christmas Train trip
-Christmas at Summer's Mill in Belton, TX
-New Year's Eve in Ada
-Ice Storm Fun
-and the general stress, trauma of Daddy going back to school at OU plus his VERY FULLtime job
The biggest news to report on, however, would be our upcoming mission trip to Ukraine with Jeremiah's Hope. We will be leaving in late June and spending the first two weeks of July in Ukraine at a summer camp for orphans. Currently, we are raising funds for the trip.
Overall, 2009 turned out to be a very busy year and 2010 is not looking slow, either. But I imagine that if I spoke to the very wisest of women, they would tell me that it NEVER slows down...so I guess I'd better get with the program or it will all pass me by in a heartbeat.
My apologies blog-world...
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment