Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hinson Home Returns

After four years of silence on this blog, I am toying with the idea of picking it up again. So much has changed in our Hinson Home. And not all of it has gone unchronicled. In order to understand the big bulk of change, readers could skip over to a similar blog- HinsonHope.blogspot.com This is our adoption story...and it looks far different than I had imagined it would in the last post here. God is funny that way. His plans are rarely our plans. And I'm forever thankful we chose to follow Him. I'm not really sure how to begin again, but I feel like it's something I really want to do. The blog will take a different tone as we now have much older children and it wouldn't be right to share a lot of what goes on in their personal lives. So I'm not sure what it will look like, but I am sure I want to write again.

No comments: