Notes on Noah:
Yesterday, I asked him to hurry up while getting out of the car. "Come on, Noah! Come on!"
Noah- "I'm come-on-ing, Mommy! I'm come-on-ing!"
Then I spent way too much time cleaning house. He sheepishly came up to me mid-afternoon, tugged on my shirt tail and said, "Mommy- can we have special Noah time?" Ug! Broke my heart!
We played Bionicles after that. My boys love to be the bad guys. I try like crazy to get them to be the good guys. I picked up one particularly mean looking bionicle that was showing its teeth. "This one is smiling, Noah. He's a nice bionicle."
Noah- "He's not smiling. He's mad. He's angry Mommy. He has a sly grin." No doubt he heard that somewhere, but it cracked me up!
Learning with Levi:
We had to get a cavity filled this week. The dentist and hygienist both said they'd never seen a kid have more fun in their office. The whole thing is very fascinating to Levi. Afterward, he kept saying, "My lip is so fat. My chin feels fat, too." (the numb sensation) I told him that would go away after awhile, buckled him into the car and began the 10 minute drive home, K-Love cranked up all the way. When we got home, I noticed his chin was extremely red. As the day went on, it got worse. I finally asked him if he'd been bitten by a bug or something. "No, that's just from me pinching and poking myself over and over again with a pencil." Me- "What???" "I couldn't feel it Mom. It was weird...so I just kept doing it." By that time the medicine had worn off and he had a big wound on his chin! Only my child! It will take a few days to heal...he really did a number on himself! Sheesh!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BOTH of your boy's stories made me smile!
Welcome back to the blogging world. I am trying to get back myself! I am having a problem getting off of FB to blog. That darn Facebook is sooo addicting!
Post a Comment