Waiting stinks. I'm ready already...let's MOVE! The paperwork, the details, the "considering the seller's needs,"....it's enough to make me sick! I want to be in my house and out of boxes! Don't I sound like a three year old brat? I'm sure that's how God sees me at times. I'm just thankful that every three year old has their adorable moments. Maybe He's catching some of mine, too!
Trying to appreciate all we have been given...attempting to focus on the blessings that surround me at every second...forcing myself to be content in all situations...failing miserably! Thank God for grace!
Only another week or so...
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are adorable! Not too much longer, hang in there!
Don't worry we all throw fits at times. I threw one today in fact...I LOVE being with my husband every second of the day right now, but I am SOOOO ready for a little regularity again. We are red heads and if any adult deserves to throw a fit, it is definitely us!
Well, my fit will have to take a little longer...the closing has been pushed back atleast a couple more days. AAAAAaaaaGGGGGgggggHHHHHhhhhh! I want my MOMMY!
Post a Comment