Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Such a Blessing To Me...

Reading other blogs this last week has made me a little sad that we don't have the beginning of the school year photo opp. (being homeschooled) This is the closest I can get, I guess. Our church has a party at the park after promotion Sunday every year. Levi was thrilled for Ms. Amy to take his picture. What a goof!

We had our beginning of the year meet the teacher night at CBA. Noah will be in Ms. Sunny's class this year. He is thrilled! He loves Ms. Sunny so much. I think he'll probably spend the whole year in her lap!

Both of my boys are so intelligent, creative, fun and energetic! They are such a blessing to me. I am looking forward to watching them grow this year.

2 comments:

Emily said...

YOu should take Levi's picture with you as his teacher!

Lindsay said...

Emily was thinking the exact same thought I was! A wonderful picture with Mommy on the first day of school would have been perfect!