Monday, February 2, 2009

Ft. Worth Fun...

Josh had to speak at a conference in Ft. Worth last Friday, so we took a family trip on the tribe's dime. Not bad, eh? 2 nights in a hotel and lots of family fun.



Why is watching t.v. more fun in a hotel? Right after I took this picture, Noah set his drink down and put his hands behind his head and said, "Mom, I love this drink...I love this hotel...I love this day." He's a very content little guy.




This was the view from our hotel window at night...very different from the countryside we live in...a nice change.



I thought this picture was too funny! His favorite thing to do was look out of the window or play in the window while we were there.



Lunch at Pappadeaux was fun! Noah tried oysters and both boys tried alligator!





We went to the Ft. Worth Science Museum. The boys learned what life is like for astronauts.






Learning is fun!




We also visited the Cowgirl Hall of Fame in honor of our favorite cowgirl- Mema!








Then last but not least, Grammy and Grandpa came up for a fun day at the zoo. Noah led the way through the zoo doing his best gorilla imitation. It was pretty good! Levi entertained a penguin. Wish I could've gotten a shot of THAT.

All in all, it was a great weekend with lots of fun and learning. Thank you, Daddy for taking us along!



The best part of the trip is ALWAYS on the way home!

No comments: