Okay, I know...I must be insane...but he WANTED to go to Chuck E Cheese's for his birthday and who am I to deny such a request? It's over an hour drive...I took 4 boys in my Dad's truck...quite the adventure. We had a lot of fun! Not a lot of time to get out the camera, but here are a few shots I took between chasing children!
My job is simple...stay out of the way and enjoy the view! These kids are fast paced, smooth talkin' little monkeys. Levi is 11 years old and enjoys drawing, painting, reading, writing, playing the violin and any kind of creative play where he can make the rules! Noah is way too big for his britches (which are already pretty big, considering he's 6 years old and wears a size 8/10) and always has something to say...whether you like it or not! Josh is the Director of Chickasaw Studies for the Chickasaw Nation. He loves his job and pours his heart into it. Me? I'm just a Mom...a woman who is blessed to watch them grow and cursed to clean up after it!
1 comment:
YOu are one BRAVE woman! Looks like they had a blast!
Post a Comment