Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Future Hinson House...

I thought it might be fun to post about the house we are building. The picture here is of the first draft the architect gave us a couple of weeks ago. He has been working on the changes we requested and we will meet with him tomorrow. If he can email me the jpegs again, I will post the new drawings. We have added a bonus room on the 2nd floor, so the roof line will change quite a bit. We will bid the house with and without the bonus room- if we can afford it, then we'll add it. If not, we'll build with the ability to add it later. The boys rooms are on the 2nd floor with a bath between. Our room is on the 1st floor. There's a living room, dining room and open kitchen. Lots of windows on the back of the house and there's a garage (at my insistence). We're hoping to be in the house by mid to late Fall 2008. I'll update the blog as we go through this process. The land we have purchased is in Byng. The boys are already enjoying it quite a bit. I keep telling Josh that I'll enjoy looking at the land from my kitchen window. No bugs for me, THANK YOU.

It must be mentioned that this would not be possible without many blessings from above...thank you to those of you (you know who you are) who have helped make this house possible. I believe that God is working through you to make our lives, and more importantly, our children's lives better. There's just something about boys and living in the great out doors...can't wait for it to be their backyard!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks GREAT! I can't wait to find out whay they say about it tomorrow! Keep us posted!
ec