Not a lot going on this weekend, which is a nice change of pace. So it shouldn't surprise me at all that Noah started running a fever last night and a little today...not sure what's going on with him...a virus? Who knows! Is it just me- or does life seem to find those "unoccupied" weekends and make sure you have something to deal with? So, we're laying low today, resting and watching way too much t.v. We rented "Water Horse" last night which I highly recommend. It was a really neat story, I thought...well done and wonderful for an eight year old boy with an imagination! Noah enjoyed parts of it, as well. What he REALLY enjoyed was messing with his brother during the movie. I said, "Noah do NOT touch your brother again." Not two seconds passed before he was reaching out with one little index finger to do JUST THAT. Oh that boy! I'm telling you, he is MOMENTS away from prison! Our time out chair has a warn out place that fits his bottom perfectly!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Laying Low Today...
Not a lot going on this weekend, which is a nice change of pace. So it shouldn't surprise me at all that Noah started running a fever last night and a little today...not sure what's going on with him...a virus? Who knows! Is it just me- or does life seem to find those "unoccupied" weekends and make sure you have something to deal with? So, we're laying low today, resting and watching way too much t.v. We rented "Water Horse" last night which I highly recommend. It was a really neat story, I thought...well done and wonderful for an eight year old boy with an imagination! Noah enjoyed parts of it, as well. What he REALLY enjoyed was messing with his brother during the movie. I said, "Noah do NOT touch your brother again." Not two seconds passed before he was reaching out with one little index finger to do JUST THAT. Oh that boy! I'm telling you, he is MOMENTS away from prison! Our time out chair has a warn out place that fits his bottom perfectly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry that Noah is sick. NO FUN! Send him our get well wishes!
Zachary watched Water Horse last nigh at the lock in. He really enjoyed it too.
Try and anjoy your weekend?!
Mika Jo, I will never forget how adorable ... and how exasperating ... you were when you were 3 years old and sick! You would never NEVER tell us you were sick until your temperature was at least 103. We would wake up in the middle of the night hearing you rocking in the living room, singing church songs, and getting louder and louder as you sang. I would go in the living room to check on you and you would say, "Mommy, I don't feel very good." I would take care of you, and when you were feeling better, I would say, "Mika, you have to come and tell Mommy when you are sick so I can help you feel better, and you would always say, "Okay, Mommy, I will." But you never did!
Prayers for Noah to get well quickly!!
Poppie
Post a Comment