
One shirt...5 years between...miles apart. Isn't it funny how different they are? When Levi was born he had a tan. He still looks darker than the rest of us! I think his Daddy would like to believe it's the Indian blood in him. More than likely, he got it from my Lebanese mother- but whatever makes him happy, right? Noah, on the other hand, who was actually born at an Indian hospital, was born pale (like both his parents) with the faintest blond hair you've ever seen! They both have birth marks. Levi has what looks like a bonsai tree on his back. Interestingly enough, Josh was studying bonsai when I was pregnant. Bonsai are trained to grow a certain way by being confined to grow in a different direction than they would naturally choose. I often think Levi is growing in very much the same way. He does not fit easily into the public school system. They teach to the middle of the classroom and Levi is, shall we say, "off center." When you read on the 7th grade level in the 2nd grade, boredom sets in often. "Sit still. Be quiet. Don't look ahead." I pray that all this "pruning" will produce a beautiful "tree" one day. Noah's birth mark looks like a football. He was born just after we moved to Oklahoma, so that made us laugh a little. We are anything but football people. But Noah is definitely the active one of the family. He loves to do everything at top speed. And like football, folks around here are rather fond of Noah. He is entertaining and knows how to get a crowd on their feet! Levi has green eyes. Noah has brown. Levi has stick straight hair. Noah has curls upon curls. Levi is a picky eater. Noah will eat anything! I could go on and on...But they are both brilliant. They are both handsome. They are both tall. They are both Hinson...and I am very proud to call them my sons.
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures. Levi was so little. I want to squeeze him!
You have such a way with words. I love to read anything that you write! Go love on the boys for me!
Post a Comment