Friday, May 16, 2008

Bring on the Summer...


Here's a picture of the boys at Levi's art show yesterday. Levi is a gifted artist. We're so proud of his talent and ability. He has been accepted to the Chickasaw Summer Arts Academy this summer where he will study music, dance, theater, visual arts (yea!) and literary arts for two weeks in July. I teach the vocal music portion. It will be neat to have him there with me this year.

He also had a ballgame last night and did very well. He's got quite a swing! We've got to work on not throwing the bat, though. His team hasn't lost yet! They start in a tournament tonight. Levi is really enjoying this season!

There's so much going on this week. The only thing that makes it seems worth while is knowing that there are only 3 more days of school left! Yahoo! Bring on the summer!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Only 3 more days? JEALOUS! That is all I will say about that.

Levi looks like he had a good time at the art show. How fun! I am glad Noah is feeling better too.
Have a great rest of the weekend and I will talk to you later.