Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Poor Guy...
Today was supposed to be Noah's last day at CBA...and he's missing it. Poor guy started running fever yesterday afternoon and after dinner last night, he began shaking all over. I wrapped him up in a blanket and held him for a long time. Josh and I were laughing at his behavior. It's usually pretty difficult for Noah to sit still. Last night, he was incredibly still for over an hour in my arms- but his mouth was still going a mile a minute! I stood him up to use the bathroom before bed and he said, "Mommy, I'm all white!" I think he was seeing spots, poor dear! I'm pretty sure that he has a virus that's been going around up here. Hopefully, it will run it's course quickly. This is NOT a good week for him to be sick. My studio recital is Sunday. Hopefully, the rest of us can avoid getting it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor baby! I hope he keeps this to himself. I know how busy you are this week. Use Lysol it will be your best friend! Give my boys a kiss from me. I hope Noah feels better soon.
LY,
ec
Post a Comment