Readers of this blog...please pray for our family. This is an incredibly stressful week for us. CSAA is still in full swing (8 to 5:30) and little Noah is very sick. He's come down with some sort of stomach virus- high fever, aches, chills and vomiting. He just wants his Mommy- so you know it's killing me that his Daddy is the one at home with him. I'm thankful Josh can take the time off- but that is MY job, ya know? Anyway, please pray for his recovery and that none of the rest of us will come down with it. Showcase is Thursday night...if I can just make it that long, I'll be good.
STRESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so terribly sorry! I hate being away from my children when they are sick (and in our house HATE is a bad word). It seems like everytime Mark and I go out of town alone, one of the girls ends up getting sick!
Good Luck...
Oh girl! Everything will be ok. Think of it this way--it is really good for Josh to be there with him and see his daddy meet his needs when he is sick--maybe God did it just for that reason! Just trying to put a positive spin on it(oh hush, that is what you would do to me!) Love you!
I am so sorry Noah is sick. I have been thinking of you and your family. I agree with Christy; it is good for him to know that Daddy can take care of him too. But I know it must be hard. I will definitely be praying for y'all. Take care.
Hey Mika Jo. I talked to your mom today and she told me about Noah having strep. No fun, but hopefully the antibotics will work quickly! We will pray no one else gets sick. Only 3 more days to go and you will be back with your babies! Hang in there and I will call and check on you ALL later! Kiss those boys for me. (not Josh though, just give him a hug :> )
Post a Comment