Levi has a passion for baseball cards. Over the last several months, he has sent off several to different players with self-addressed, stamped envelopes hoping for autographs in return. He DID get one back from Nolan Ryan...but other than that, no luck. Yesterday, one was returned from Willie McGee marked RTS and the original address had been scribbled out with a red marker. Levi was confused. I told him that he must have had the wrong address. He looked at it for a while with quite a long face.
"What's wrong, butter cup?"
"I know I had the wrong address, Mom. But they didn't have to scribble all over it like that!"
He was offended to the core! Cracked me up!
Then it was time for Noah's nap and he went through his usual list of complaints: I'm not tired. I don't want to. My covers are broken. (that's a big one) And he finally landed on- there are monsters in my room. I said, "There are no monsters in your room, Noah. Don't be scared. God is taking care of you." To which he replied, "But I don't like God." Oh dear. What do you say to THAT?
My boys! You gotta love 'em...especially if you're their mother!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it..."my covers are broken". Kyndal uses the "I'm scared" excuse. I put in a new night light tonight so she couldn't use it.
Tell Noah to follow Aiden and he will make them fishers of BADNESS! :)
Hey at least he didn't say "the devil is in my heart" like Wyatt! You are right, gotta love boys!
Post a Comment