Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Favorite Thing By Far...

My favorite thing BY FAR about our new house? The kids are LIVING outside. I can't keep Noah in! We finally had a rainy day and it was a BUMMER. Noah tried to convince me he'd be FINE in the rain. Seriously, I can't believe how much time they spend on the porches and romping around on the land. Here are just a couple of shots.



3 comments:

Emily said...

First off let me say, I love love LOVE your house and can't wait to see it.

Second...you are such a tease! Where are the pics of your furniture???????

Remember the old apartment days? When ou helped me unpack and I helped you after our wedding showers? My, my ,my how far we have come. Those days were fun though! Talk to you later girlfriend. Enjoy decorating and your parents! Have a G-R-E-A-T weekend!

Mika Hinson said...

Oh my word! I'd forgotten we helped eachother with our first moves. That is crazy! My how times change! Where were YOU when we were moving our teakwood entertainment center last week???? HMMMMMmmmm? Well, the piano is next, so put on your friendship boots and let's get to liftin! One, two, three....

Sarah said...

Looks great and it's awesome that the kids love it.