Noah is loud...obnoxious...a bit on the wild side...but almost never outright naughty...until today. We were in line at McDonalds when he turned to the lady behind us and said, "Hey this is MY line, weirdo!" I immediately pulled him out of the line, which was pretty long and he cried. Then I made him wait until she had gotten her food and apologize to her before getting back in line. Then less than 30 minutes later, he knocked over a display at Staples! I made him pick up all the papers he had knocked over and apologize to the manager. This kid is on a bad streak today!
On the other hand, his older brother helped him pick up the papers, helped run the bowling booth at his Fall Party and lead the kids through the haunted house who were too afraid to go alone. At least ONE of them is behaving! Sheesh!
Happy Halloween! Isn't it spooky how boys will be boys?
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh come on mom she probably was wierd and what do you expect it was Halloween!
Post a Comment