Friday, October 3, 2008

Just In Case You're Wonderin'...

NO we haven't moved yet. They put off our closing until next week "sometime"...not even a specific DATE. Am I irritated? Bitter? Peaved? To quote our dear Sarah Palin, "You betcha!" It's a paperwork thing.

Trying that patience thing out...not going so well. We sold our living room furniture in a garage sale 2 weeks ago and put a deposit on some new furniture, but we can't officially buy it and have it delivered until we close. (we're sitting on hard dining room chairs...I'm stiff) AND to make matters worse, you have to order two days before the delivery date...and they only deliver on Wednesdays. SO, unless we close on Monday, it's another week without feeling like I can RELAX in my own house!

Okay...I really am working on this patience thing...I am...I swear...

1 comment:

Emily said...

To also quote our DEAR Sara Palin...Say it ain't so Joe! :)
It will get there, I am sorry it has taken so long. It is worth the wait though! Hang in there!