Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Full of Surprises...

We have had three days now filled with "Seriously, where's the hidden camera?" moments. Comments from Levi like, "Have I told you how much I love you today, Mom?" Or a few minutes ago, when I heard Noah say, "Jackson, we have to keep my room and my toy room clean...so we can't play." Ha! Life is full of surprises! I'm always grateful for out of the ordinary things in the middle of what seems like a mundane life, at times. Last night, for instance, Josh offered to take BOTH boys to Upward Bound and let me have an hour to myself. Wow. Loved that one! And so today, as I'm in the middle of laundry, dishes, schoolwork and preparing for studio hours, I am thankful for the unexpected joys God has brought my way: three days of peaceful living at our house...good attitudes from creative, fun-loving children...an understanding husband...and most unexpected of all, a peaceful moment to sit down and write this!

2 comments:

Browns said...

Sounds heavenly!

Sarah said...

It's so nice when life is going smoothly like that.