Anyway, I managed to drag it out for New Years Eve.
Early on in the evenin, my LaLaPops performed at Ada's First Night. It was our second public performance. This was a 25 minute set. We sang a medley from the 50's, a medley from the 60's, Build Me Up Buttercup, Happy Working Song and Life's What You Make It...in addition to the script I wrote that ties them all together. They had A LOT to learn and it was HARD work. I was very proud of them!

This year, both boys made it to midnight. It was a lot of fun. For Noah, all it took was the promise of a special drink. (sparkling grape juice...not THAT special) The Hinsons came over and we had chips n dip and stuff. It was fun!





This year was full of blessings...I could go on and on...grandparents moving here, new house, homeschooling, yada yada yada! Looking forward to another year of blessings from above!
2 comments:
I hope you have a blessed 2009!
My kids stayed up the whole time too, with a caveat: they couldn't cry at all (from tiredness) or they had to go to bed. Worked like a charm. Probably helped that we were still on CA time so they were only going to bed 2 hours late instead of 4.
Post a Comment