Thank goodness for friends with cameras! Levi read to Noah's class at CBA last week on hibernation day. Wish I'd gotten a picture of that, but at least Miss Amy was sweet enough to take a picture of the boys together afterward. He read a book called "Bear Snores On"...he did voices and everything. I was proud of how expressive he was. All the kids wore their pajamas and brought a bear to school. It was a lot of fun! Noah has enjoyed his year at CBA very much...and I love it when Levi gets to be a part of that experience, too. It's really special.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Hibernation Day...
Thank goodness for friends with cameras! Levi read to Noah's class at CBA last week on hibernation day. Wish I'd gotten a picture of that, but at least Miss Amy was sweet enough to take a picture of the boys together afterward. He read a book called "Bear Snores On"...he did voices and everything. I was proud of how expressive he was. All the kids wore their pajamas and brought a bear to school. It was a lot of fun! Noah has enjoyed his year at CBA very much...and I love it when Levi gets to be a part of that experience, too. It's really special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment