Monday, January 12, 2009

My Boys!...

I heard him before I saw him. "No, no, no, no, no!" He burst through the door with such intensity that I assumed he was being chased. "What's up?" "Bubba was almost to tell on me..." As soon as he said it, he realized his mistake. "Noah, what were you doing?" Slowly, he began to back out of the room. "Nothing..." "Noah, what was brother going to tell me you did?" "Um...nothing...I was just joking!"

A few days later, Levi asked permission to go outside...alone. Not a problem. When he came back in, he was carrying three sticks behind his back. "What are those for?" "They have to be kept secret from Noah." He took them to his room and made several trips in and out of the room with various things in hand. "Levi, what are you doing in there?" "I've got three wands from three different trees. I'm trying to make a spell." "What kind of spell?" "A spell to make Noah less annoying."

My boys!

1 comment:

Browns said...

Your boys are so precious!