Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nothing Special Planned...

Tomorrow, Levi leaves for KidQuest Camp at ACU. He'll be staying with Mema and Poppie for the last time...since they'll be in Ada in two months! He really enjoys camp. It's his third year to go. He says he wants to go back next year, too and stay in the dorms. We're thrilled he enjoys an experience away from home. I think it's very good for him.

However, it does leave little brother feeling all alone. He's already cried twice at just the thought of big bubba going to camp without him! Last year it wasn't too bad...just the last few days...and he got really sick. This year, I'm hoping to really enjoy some one on one time with the little guy. He'll have his favorite babysitter on Monday while I teach. Tuesday, he gets to stay with his favorite helper from CBA (Ms. Amy) while I go to a morning meeting. But that leaves Wednesday to Friday with nothing special planned.

Mosquitoes adore him...so we have to be careful how much time we spend outside. I'm sure we'll go swimming at least once. I need some activities that pack a big "memory punch" without breaking the bank. Any suggestions?

No comments: