Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Second in the League...

Levi's team, the Marlins placed second in the league. Their last game was thrilling! They lost by one lousy point! But they had a great attitude about it! I have video footage to post when I can find the time to figure out how to do it. It was a late game. We didn't get out of there until after ten o'clock. The kids were exhausted! Both boys slept in this morning. But Levi had to show off his trophies on Mommy's blog!

We're happy to have the season behind us...lots of summer left to live! Next week, Levi will go to KidQuest camp at ACU. He's really looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations, Levi. Sorry we missed out on the big game. I can't believe you guys are done already. Rylan has six more games to go before the season is over.

Emily said...

Cute background. I told you that you could do it. Not that hard.

Browns said...

Congrats Levi! I want a cute background--you have to tell me how to do it!