Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One On One Time With Daddy...

I caught Daddy and Noah playing "hunter" this afternoon and had to take a picture. It's really neat for Noah to have some one on one time with his Daddy. I think he's enjoying it...although he still misses his bubba quite a bit. It's funny not having him here. It reminds me what it was like to have an only child. A very different dynamic than having two. Although they are five years apart and I don't think we have the typical sibling experience, they do occupy one another to some degree (mostly Noah following Levi around). The last few days, Mommy and Daddy have been much more involved in playtime. I have had several light saber battles and pitched many games of imaginary baseball! We miss our Levi, but we're enjoying these days to focus on Noah. I hope he's enjoying them, too.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love that tongue action.

Emily said...

Sweetness!